Powered By Blogger
"The secret of good teaching is to regard the child's intelligence as a fertile field in which seeds may be sown, to grow under the heat of flaming imagination."

--Dr. Maria Montessori



Friday, October 29, 2010

Feature Friday

I have to share my latest purchase - Xyron 500 Create-a-Sticker Machine. I featured this product in August. It is the coolest! The Xyron 5" create-a-sticker turns almost anything into a sticker by applying an even layer of adhesive to the back of all kinds of materials, including paper, photos, fabric, leather and more. Simply feed the item in, turn the handle and trim. An even layer of Acid-Free Permanent or Acid-Free Repositionable adhesive will adhere to items up to 5" wide. I purchased the Xyron at Wal-Mart for $20. The refillable cartridges were $10 a piece. (I bought the repositional adhesive and the permanent adhesive.) I am so excited. I cannot wait to try it out. The possibilities are endless - labeling cubbies & mats, making games, labeling containers, etc. I will keep you posted.

Xyron 500 Create-A-Sticker


No comments:

Post a Comment